[Dailydrool] Rio Trio

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Fri Sep 6 05:31:16 PDT 2013

It does not seem possible, but it is now seven years since I picked up the
three hounds sitting on the drainage ditch in the middle of nowhere. They
were less than a mile from the not so mighty Rio Grande, hence the term Rio
Trio. All three had problems. but settled in nicely. They are getting up in
years, Megan mommy is nine and the two kids, Bo and Abbie  are now eight.
Every time I look at them I go, How do you break up a family. I love the
kids and it is a good feeling to know that they are safe and have been for
years.
So happy gotcha day for the three kids, called the Rio Trio.
Terry and the herd. home to the Rio Trio