[Dailydrool] Items to share, especially if you will be at GABR Illinois Waddle

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Fri Sep 6 09:01:39 PDT 2013

We have some supplies that we would like to find homes for. The food in particular would be expensive to ship, so we would like to find someone who uses these products (rescues have first priority, then individuals) who either live in the centrql Iowa area or who will be at the Illinois Waddle and could take delivery of the items there.
 1. We have most of a large bag of prescription food, Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Low Fat dry kibble. We poured it into a storage bin when we purchased it in early August, so we do not have the original packaging.
2. 17 doses of Denamarin (for liver support) for dogs 35 lb. and up.
Thanks,
Lynn and Linda