[Dailydrool] A long time coming

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 13:11:42 PDT 2013

Speedy has been quite ashamed of calling me his slave lately. We have been quiet though very aware of the drool world. Truth be told I have not had the energy to post of late. Many things have happened since we lasted posted back in April. Since then we have stopped fostering for Shar Pei rescue. One because our foster attacked Speedy again which required surgery on his ear. He was no worse for wear, but we decided Speedy deserves to live his elder years peacefully. He had enough of being attacked before he came to live with us. Mind you we love the rescue and it is in no reflection of them that we stopped fostering. The other reason we stopped is we are now expecting a 2 legger. I've been trying to teach the boys that certain behaviors will now not be acceptable. Mainly the jumping on me when I get home or jumping on people in general. But to train a basset and a shar pei.....yah what was I thinking......

You would think Speedy would be indignant about my attempts to train him, but he is such a happy boy that really I don't think he minds being told STOP JUMPING!! Rambo takes it to heart. Speedy thinks its a game. Go figure.

We have been sending out our drool to those who need it. We have read all the post and said our prayers, shed our tears and will continue to send drool (well Speedy's and Rambo's). Alas that is all the energy I have for now. I will have to post later about Speedy and his most recent adventures.

Drool to all in need,

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy (grumble, grumble, she should really stop using the slabe title, grumble, grumble) Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo (Zzzzzzzzzzzz)