[Dailydrool] Basset Stuff

kimberly smith puppilicious at live.com
Sat Sep 7 07:51:23 PDT 2013

Hello Droolers.
I am kind of uncomfortable writing this post but please bare with me.
Everyone has  in some way been affected by this crappy economy. That certainly includes us. I have a brand new Basset Hound pocketbook and a Basset Hound wallet. I also have a brand new Basset Hound watch. These items have never been used.
I have thought long and hard about this and as much as I hate to part with them, I need to sell them.
If any of you are interested please contact me by email.

Thank you,
Kimberly