[Dailydrool] The sock attack x 4

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sat Sep 7 06:22:40 PDT 2013

Well, I don't know if you've been had or if Dora was really in pain, but this story is certainly destined to become a Drool classic. Every time someone writes about a dog with nail problems, I am certain it will be trotted out, so we can all enjoy it yet again. Or when the ability of a hound to train its slaves is discussed, the tale will be requested. Dora is certainly a classic basset who has her slaves well trained.

Loved the story.
Pam food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who had her build a ramp but have never asked for their own carts