[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 7 12:43:23 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie

Everything is lovely here at my home.  We had an itchy spot last week.  MomPerson bought us some peanut butter cookies for doggies but after a couple of days Snoopy and I got so itchy.  Especially Snoopy he had some skin sluff off in his armpit and everything. MomPerson figured it out though and hid the cookies which were very yummy but not worth it.  She treated Snoopys armpit and his hot spots and gave us baths and we are all better now

LuLu doesn't get itchy so she was spared the bath.  She wants to thanks everyone who has voted for her in the senior hounds abound calendar contest. 55 votes means 55 dollars to help the hounds but it isn't enough to be in the calendar.  If you have any cookie money and want to help homeless elder hounds then please vote for LuLu. Maybe she could still be in the calendar yet.   Here's the link

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1326

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw