[Dailydrool] Now, Jellybean

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 18:25:13 PDT 2013

Jelly has a huge lump on her leg.  In the event it may have been a bug bite, I gave her benedryl, but it didn't shrink.  I will book her an appt' ASAP.  She will probably need surgery.
JP is going in for x-rays on Tues.  He is better, but not great.
I may be close to decision time for him, and have been crying for days.   (I cry in secret, and don't let him know, and I massage his back, and brush his coat, boil him chicken, give him what ever he wants and needs.)
OMG, just the thought, and I am breaking down already.  He has so exceeded the expectation of his diagnosis, I never had a clue this day would arrive, and he still seems viable, but he is breaking down rapidly.
This is the inevitable of life, and I am so glad JP was in my life, and still is.  He is a remarkable dog.  He is quiet now, and I may get some sleep.  Although, back on antibiotics, his cough is still pretty crappy.
I know my sister is in parallel grief regarding her Max, and I love him too, but he is doing better than not for now.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the gang