[Dailydrool] Elwood, the ever caring basset

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Sat Sep 7 18:30:56 PDT 2013

Debbie, thank you for  both the up date on you and the antics of Elwood.  You know that he is just keeping your spirits up by being his goofy (or as you say "flawed") self. I know that there is an organization called "Caring Angels" that volunteer to help those that are homebound, but I don't think Elwood would qualify after reading his "resume". Keep your spirits up high as best as you can even when things look glum. Elwood is here to keep you entertained. Stonewall and Samantha send peanut butter laden comforting drool your way.
Marie Paul
Newton, KS