[Dailydrool] Debbie update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 14:15:16 PDT 2013

Debbie called me while ago and we chatted for awhile. She is feeling pretty
good today but asked for prayers and drool for the next few days since
tomorrow is all-day-chemo and it always makes her terribly sick. She said
she probably will not even be taking phone calls. She made food for the
next few days over the weekend.
She isn't seeing anyone really, because her immune system is down and the
risk of catching something is enormous.
Her hair IS coming out. This is something that truly upsets her, even
though she was expecting it.
It was nice to hear her a little upbeat.

Bev