[Dailydrool] Debbie update

johanna johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Sun Sep 8 17:13:00 PDT 2013

Thanks so much Bev...

The updates really help, even if some times they're a little bit scary
Pls let her know we are all sending lots of drool, light & strong, positive
prayers her way, and that she is not alone,
And to visualize herself enveloped in magical drool...

Drool & the gentlest of hugs,
And that her hair will grow back, more beautiful, than ever,

Johanna..