[Dailydrool] Debbie Update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:27:32 PDT 2013

Debbie crashed yesterday and ended up in an Ambulance on her way to the
hospital ER where she spent some quality time.
Wayne found her on the bathroom floor. Her neighbors came over and helped
her before the EMTs arrived, and at the ER they did bloodwork and gave her
meds and so on until she was at least responsive again. I am making this
kind of less than it was. It was horrendous and she was terrified and
confused and so was Wayne. She couldn't breathe. All she could think of was
the pain and the fact that she couldn't breathe.
When I spoke to her this morning (She called) she was just concerned that
we know she is ok now (more or less) and has 3 more treatments and then is
done with them.
They gave her better drugs for her thrush and Wayne took her home. He
stayed home this morning but Debbie sent him off to work.
Prayers, candles, drool, chants, promises, good vibes, whatever you have
that might work, send them along.
She's going to need them.
Bev