[Dailydrool] De-gumers

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Sun Sep 8 16:53:45 PDT 2013

Recently a fellow DD person asked if any of us knew how to get pine tar, I think it
 was pine tar, off a dog.

While non of my dogs have gotten into anything like this, I had an incident myself recently.

I had something with glue sent straight from the Devil attached to the toenail on my big toe,
and it would NOT come off, and at this point I was extremely frightened the toenail itself would
come off before the glue did. Sooooooo......
The search of the house started, then I thought of it. There is a hair care product called Biosilk.
It is impossible to exactly describe how this feels, but it is the most slippery substance on the face
of this earth. What it does is form a burier between your hair and a hot flat iron styler.
But it worked like a charm, the item that was welded to my toenail slid right off. If anything was
ever attached to the hounds, it would be my go to item.