[Dailydrool] Carpet-less & Loving It

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 07:47:33 PDT 2013

To Linda Gardner, and all who have lost their babies, much love is sent. I am finally able to read all the posts, not avoid
the sad ones. Even though it hurts to remember Archie, I do reach out to those who are grieving, it's a mean trip. Just hang in, it does get better with time.
Re. flooring after carpets:

We had the same problem in our house, finally gave in and removed carpet from all the rooms and laid ceramic tile throughout. We found some on sale that we like, used the same pattern for each room. If  you go that route, be sure to have grouting in a dark color, it gets darker anyway and won't show the uneven "peed on" and "not peed on" areas. LOL
Keep the grouting narrow, if it's too wide it soaks up moisture including any discoloration, also wider grouting areas causes uneven surface and it's hard to roll furniture over. BTW, if you have tile, you can move even very heavy furniture easily, just rest one end on a tarp or even a blanket and it slides easily.

Is the Looziana site the same as the Basset Buddies site? I'm a little confused (actually a lot confused)
.
Judy (with Doxie Diva, blind Elsa, still sniffing around the house looking for Archie) & Chiquita (Chiquaqua terror with a tail)