[Dailydrool] Baxter and Bunny short update

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Sep 10 10:25:54 PDT 2013

Baxter & Bunny got here Saturday afternoon, and they are both a joy to have
around.  And they are both afraid of cats, so the kitty situation is working
out well, in another couple of days it will all be sorted out.  Holly the
Dolly is totally hissed off that B & B are here, but I expected that
reaction from Holly, so it's okay, she'll get over it.  And Crazy Sister
Bebe, who is a very jealous dog, is doing really well, no issues with her at
all.  I really expected her to get jealous and snarky with Baxter and Bunny,
but so far Bea is behaving great (for her anyway, I think she is related to
Brudder Elwood).  So far, so good, but please keep the drool coming for all
to continue to get along.  I think if we make it through this next weekend
with minimal problems we will be alright.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net