[Dailydrool] Walking 4 nightmares

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Sep 11 10:40:36 PDT 2013

I am used to 3 dogs and can handle 3 leashes and a poop bag with no
problems.  Okay, 3 dogs, none of which is Crazy Bea.  So twice now I've
taken all 4 out at the same time on leashes, Sunday morning and this
morning.  Never again.  Never.  Holly and Bunny have been walking together
in the evenings, and they are both very good.  Holly is pokey and likes to
sniff for 2 minutes about every 10 feet.  Bunny is pokier and likes to sniff
for 5 minutes every inch.  Doesn't even move her feet.  Still, they are very
good, just slow.

Now we get to Bea and Baxter.  Ugh, those two are a royal pain and both now
have harnesses.  Bea pulls and dashes around and chases everything, and
Baxter tries to keep up with her and do the same.  Plus he weighs 70 pounds
and is built like a Sherman tank.  They walk together in the evenings.  And
from now on, if we go out in the mornings, I'll take them 2 by 2.  Bea and
Baxter misbehave.  Very sweet in the house, bad outside.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net