[Dailydrool] My birthday

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 11 15:10:26 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Well, it's here, it's 9/11 and I am having my birthday.  I have never, ever had a birthday before ever.  I watched LuLu have her birthday, I watched Snoopy have his birthday, I watched mommy and daddy and Natalie have birthdays, I watched mommy make a VERY big box and ship it off to camp for Juliannes birthday and now ..... my very own birthday.  I have learned some things.

1)  the people sing to you on your birthday.  Over and over and over and over and over and over.  The same song.
2)  the people take you to the dog park on your birthday.
3)  The people take you to Pet Co and stand you up on the treat bar and tell you to have at it!!  Well, at least my mommy does and everybody thought it was pretty funny.  She hauled me offa there after I'd had a bunch of treats and then she put some in the bag.  We also got frosted doggie doughnuts with sprinkles on top.  And toys.  And a million pets.
4)  You have to have your picture taken and placed on facebook wearing a ridiculous hat.  It is called the Rutz birthday hat and it comes from Disneyland and you have to wear it apparently.
5)  Snoopy is especially nice to you and you can do no wrong if it's your birthday
6)  LuLu won't konk you nor try to get in between you and mommy if mommy is petting you on your birthday

I would like to point out that I have been cheated out of about 4 birthdays according to the vet so I am owed back birthdays.

Love,
Gracie