[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly ,justin and jade ATB

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Thu Sep 12 06:29:00 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jasmin chiming in, goodness gracious me I have never in all my life heard a
computer been called so many unprintable names. The slave Jonathan's
computer had no network or server connection for some time coming back on
line last Thursday and then the same thing happened shortly after he
forwarded last Friday's drool mail and only came back on line again late
yesterday afternoon. So once again we are way behind in our drools and have
asked the slave Johnathan to visit the archives tonight and tomorrow and
read to us what has been happening in drool land. I am need of a holiday
away from home as the exuberance of youth is catching up on me, from the
moment the slave Jonathan lets in the morning sunbeams the Buppy  brother
Joshua wants to play and all I want to do is lay in front of the sunbeams
enjoying the warmth on my old bones. The fact that Johnathan sings to us the
sunshine and sunbeam songs every morning as he is letting the sunbeams in
does not help, as I think it hypes up my bother Joshua.

Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to a warm spring time

Lilly ,Justin and Lilly ATB just looking in.

Slaves William and johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.