[Dailydrool] Daisey Mae to the Bridge

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 06:26:16 PDT 2013

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that Sweet Daisey Mae, adopted sister of Queen Sadie Sue of Michigan has rejoined her sister over the Rainbow Bridge this morning at 8:45.  She was helped on her journey by Dr. Michelle Koan while in the loving arms of her Daddy.  God speed my sweet girl.  Daddy loves you!!  She also leaves behind her adopted brother Barney and adopted sister Mollie Mae.  She was also loved by her boyfriend Murphy Francis  of Virginia.