[Dailydrool] sock attack

ROWDY NIGHTS rowdynights at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 05:42:08 PDT 2013

So, I am driving down I-75 towards Lima Ohio to buy dog food last night, and on the side of the road there is a dead bloated deer.  Ok, you are all wondering why you think I need to share that with you, but here's why.  It had one back leg straight up in the air, and all I could think about is what Marlene said about Evil Annie and the sock.  I had quite the chuckle with myself and couldn't get the imagine out of my head.  Marlene, I so wish you could have gotten a picture of Annie and posted it for all of us to see.  My warped mind had me stopping and trying to put a sock on the dead deer, but I am sure that would have gotten me a trip to the Lima Psych ward.

My prayers and slingy drool are slung to Debbie, she truly is the heart of this drool family and the heart of abandoned and lost Senior Basset's.  Debbie and the gang are always on mind and I thank Bev for the updates.  It was wonderful to get a personal update from Debbie herself, and I am so pleased that Elwood is keeping himself true to form, as we know we need our hounds to keeps us on our toes no matter what is happening in our lives.  I truly believe they are our healers and the reason we have to get up and keep going.

Love to all.

Teresa
Deuce
Rowdy atb missing my little buddy