[Dailydrool] Ben and his eating

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 17:58:25 PDT 2013

Ben can really be a pain at meal time.What happened this evening is pretty
typical of his actions.  This evening it took forever to get him to even
come to the kitchen.  First I had to call him 15 times, then he had to rub
his back on the couch for a few minutes, then more calls.  He got off the
couch and went into the living room and sat down and just looked at me as I
called him.  Then he had to scratch himself and rub his head and ears  on the
carpet, after which he turned on his back and did more rolling  around and
looking at me as i called.  Finally Kathy yelled "GET IN HERE,  NOW", and he
slowly sauntered into the kitchen and did his usually sniffing the  food to
see if the hamburger or chicken and cheese on the kibble was up to his
standards, and that it was sufficiently warmed to his liking.  After that,  he
sat down and ate.

Douglas