[Dailydrool] Looney

CHRIS jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Sep 12 19:30:29 PDT 2013

One of our fosters Luna had to have surgery yesterday she had a suspicious
cyst it was more difficult than most to get out and the cut goes from the
top of her shoulder to just about her armpit I was surprised the cyst was a
small one about the size of a quarter we are hoping it was not cancer. Luna
or as we also call her Looney because she bites and we think a dog that
bites the hand that feeds her is pretty Looney... has been with us four
years dumped by her family and afraid to trust humans but she won our hearts
and we still see promise in those big brown eyes of hers. She is acting
strange though since she got back home maybe she is about to tear into us
for causing her more pain... I doubt it I think she is just worn out from
the surgery so please send drool Looneys way Thanks!!