[Dailydrool] When you just know something's wrong with your dog

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Sep 12 20:05:31 PDT 2013

Ron:
When you just know that something's wrong with your dog, sometimes you will be right. I know I've proved time and time again that my second sense on a dog's illness has been right--especially when I knew that Abner had something physical that was causing his biting. Turned out his back was paining him, and when we put him on glucosamine and chondroitin, he straightened out.

I loved this article by a vet:

http://speakingforspot.com/blog/2013/09/08/the-most-important-thing-a-client-ever-taught-me/

Maybe you need to go back to your old vet or find a new one.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets