[Dailydrool] Update Winchester

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:39:30 PDT 2013

Talked to Debbie for a short while tonight. She is really beat down from
the radiation this week, the thrush in her mouth and throat are back with a
vengeance. She spent the morning visiting the bathroom floor and then went
to radiation. When I talked to her Wayne was taking the dogs out so she
could rest and maybe sit at the table with him while he ate his TV dinner.
(I guess they aren't TV dinners anymore but that's what both she and I
called it, so there.)
Yesterday Wayne made soup. So he is taking good care of her, but she said
(and I know it bothers her very much) that she has piles of things to open
and she just....cannot...quite...do it. She will.
Weekends are good, weeks are bad. Tuesday used to be her bad day, now it's
Monday.
sooo.... keep up the drools, guys: it's all helping. She knows you are out
there, and you care, and it means more to her than you can possibly know.
Bev