[Dailydrool] For Sue with Vinny

Ginny Tata-Phillips bassetplantation at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:57:29 PDT 2013

No leash or harness, my friend, for a ruptured disc dog.  You need a sling
- a big beach towel can suffice until you get a proper one.  I mean - you
use a short leash but only to direct the front end - the sling supports the
back end!

Took me quite awhile to learn how to use one with my Hannah Lee - she did
have surgery for her blown disc.

I am sure they told you strict crate rest.  Pls do not even think about
exercise for the time being.

DoG be with you.  The journey is hard.

--
Ginny Tata-Phillips

*Co-author of RESKU, DOGKU, BIRDKU, HORSEKU, PETKU and HAIKU IS THE SPICE
OF LIFE with Diane Grindol and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with Tom Schreck*
*www.gspotsylvania.wordpress.com*