[Dailydrool] Mid-ABHR Fall Picnic - 9/29/2013

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 16:01:11 PDT 2013

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
ANNUAL FALL PICNIC
Saturday, September 29, 2013
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Puppy Patch, 1481 US Highway 22 E, Annandale, NJ 08801

Join Mid-Atlantic  Basset Hound Rescue for a day of fun including lunch, prizes, new merchandise, and a PARADE OF RESCUED DOGS to honor all Bassets rescued through Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue.

We will be holding our picnic at The Puppy Patch in Lebanon, NJ (same location as last year). We need a crew to volunteer their help for preparing the food at the picnic, as well as volunteers for other activities, such as registration, raffle table, set-up, clean-up, etc. Just let us know if you are available on the registration form.

Pre-register on the form on our website, and bring a description of your hound to be read during the parade if participating with your rescued hound(s). Bring chairs for yourself and water for your dog(s). Dogs must be kept on leash. Please pick up after your dogs. Bring plastic baggies for pick-up and a copy of your dog(s) current vaccination records.

For more information, contact Suzanne Fitch at adopt4paws at yahoo.com or Michelle Schuster at shell82079 at yahoo.com.