[Dailydrool] Basset -L post (basset in need in Omaha NE

Fetter fetter at frontiernet.net
Sun Sep 15 04:40:06 PDT 2013

Thought I would post this just in case you didn't see it on Basset-L.    Hope someone can help.   The post was on Basset-L today, 9/15.

"Looking for a home for her.  About 6 years old.  Well cared for but doesnt
get much attention anymore due to us having young children now. Good
weight, classic colors.  Fed science diet her whole life.  Walks well on a
leash.  Kennel trained.  Cannot be trusted to roam free, will eat
everything.  Expensive vet bills to prove it.

Trying to do the right thing, will only give to a good home.  Neighbors are
trying to get humane society to take her since she howls at everthing, so
the sooner the better.  But not an emergency.  She does whine ALOT due to
anxiety issues she had since a pup due to bad kennel cough and nasty shots
for 2 weeks.  Doesnt help the situation.

402-213-4524 call or text for a pic.   This is a temp phone so limited
time.  Any hate to my phone I shut it off and thats it."

Joey