[Dailydrool] Shelter Showdown

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Mon Sep 16 04:50:40 PDT 2013

<http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Help-LBR-Win-the-2013-Pets-Add-Life-Shelter-Showdown-.html?soid=1102633916242&aid=9smTBv-CNPs>

Help Looziana Basset Rescue win up to $15k in the Pets Add Life Shelter
Showdown.  They have been inundated with furbutts lately and any income
from this would really help.

The voting is a little more complicated than our regular Shelter Challenge.

Go to the link above.
Click on CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR LBR.  It takes you to a FaceBook page.
Click on the square that is green and has a green dog house.
Click on the red VOTE FOR A SHELTER.
Fill the appropriate blanks with your name, email address, and
Looziana.  Note the spelling.
Click on SEARCH
LBR should show up.  Click on it.
Click in the little square indicating you read the rules and SUBMIT MY VOTE.

I told ya it was a bit complicated.

You may vote every 24hr.  If you vote at night one day, you can't vote
again until 24hr pass.  I vote every morning and haven't had a problem.

I don't know if this promotion is a one time affair or not.  Time will tell.

Tommy in Danville