[Dailydrool] Iris

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 06:39:53 PDT 2013

Pawtunia phoning in. Momcakes has been bugging me. ENOUGH!! Momcakes, I get it......Iris arrived at the bridge quite safely, wagging her tail and hungry from her trip. I remember her!! Saw her from across the picnic ground at the Ramble, last week. Auntie Feyfey, she is real cute.......The kitchen beagles have been making crab cakes for her in honor of the Maryland thingy....and crab bisque and crabfries.....apparently there musta been a special in the pawcurement department! A little sauce, ooooh, I digress. Iris is having a very good time and Mr. Newman is showing her the ropes.

Us is very sorry she went to the bridge.

Tunes