[Dailydrool] Harness for Vinny

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 06:45:53 PDT 2013

Pawtunia has had serious back surgery this year. I am crazy thrilled that she can walkie....not pawfectly, but she is on her paws. For quite a while she was not. With no disrespect to those who have used towel slings (been there, done that before, have a wheelcart, too....) they do not hold a candle to the harness made for dogs who need to be lifted.

http://helpemup.com/

We borrowed one from a very kind Drooler who loaned it to us. It is with Pawtunia at the breederslaves and when she comes home, I will return it.......but the thing fits over both front and back legs. Has a handle on the front and a horizontal one on the back. Makes it incredibly easy to lift the houndie....and when tunes was learning to get her paws back we looped a thick leash through it and lifted from behind. Worth every penny.

Hope this suffices for Vinny and that he does not need the big and expensive surgery. Get the help em up. ASAP. Eddie's wheels sells them. There are other places, too.

dawnslave