[Dailydrool] Floors and Healing Drool

Kathryn Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 08:08:27 PDT 2013

In regards to the flooring issue.  I replaced my carpet with laminate, wide plank with the "hand scraped" finish.  It's worked really well. Both my guys are older, and it is a bit slippery, but they don't seem to have any problems with it.  You can really clean up the drool spots!  I also put in a big square of carpet tiles so they have (other than the numerous dog beds scattered throughout the house) a non skid place to lounge and play.  Just the other day I came home to find that someone had thrown up on one of the carpet tiles.  I just took it out, washed it off, let it dry and replaced it.  Really nice and easy.

I also need some healing drool for a friend, Susan, down in Huston.  She is suffering from Pancreatic cancer and could use a little healing drool flung her way.

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (atb)

Sent from my iPad