[Dailydrool] Oh goodness

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 16 12:13:12 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu

Well Miss Debbie person it is simply not ok to scare yourself nor the rest of us like that.  Nope not ok!!   The clueless momPerson is praying and I am drooling so you get through this hard patch

Something similar happened to be dadperson.   MomPerson called on he phone to check on him and she couldn't understand him so she jumped in the car and drove home cause she is clueless.  As a side note if something like this happens you should call 911 then drive home.   She drove home first and Then called 911.  The emts couldn't understand him either and hauled him off.  Some medication interaction or something.   They kept him 3 days.  Never play around.  If you need to be hauled off then let them haul you off

Medical stuff is no fun.  You should get revenge.  I have had some hard times myself.  The clueless momPerson tells me the best revenge is living well.   So that is what I am doing

I wish you decades of sweet revenge miss Debbie person.  And I am drooling for it

Love
LuLu

Sent from my iPhone