[Dailydrool] PBF updates

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 21:06:06 PDT 2013

this is Bo, Commander of the Pacific Basset Feet,

contrary to recent rumors, I still retain enough of my mental faculties to rule the world. I would like to call attention to recent photos of new members of the PBF. google "Pacific Basset Feet", then go to page 9 of crew member photographs to enjoy the noble visages of Admiral JED Snatch Basset and Sergeant Ernie Hefner, who has assumed the duties of his late mentor, Conrad Hefner.

Here at PBF headquarters, we are struggling with potential mutiny. the hound servants and my craven brother, Lt. Harley, prefer to stick to their prior first and second shift assignments, while I, their commander, have assumed third shift duties. I am currently engaged in a campaign of baying throughout the third shift to call the underlings to attention. they are resisting, and I have learned that covert operatives are attempting to drug me into submission. this will never happen. I will prevail. I always do.

Please rally all forces to send drool to so many who are currently ailing, and also to vote in the current shelter challenge. the Airdale forces are a nose ahead of the PBF. this is intolerable. bassets always prevail. semper fido. Bo, CIC PBF