[Dailydrool] Debbie updates and Dale Rutz

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Sep 16 22:23:41 PDT 2013

I'm very sorry to hear that Debbie and Wayne had such a scary and rough day
yesterday.  You hear a little about people having problems with chemo and
radiation, but the details are usually not mentioned.  I'm glad Bev is
giving us the details so we understand what's happening, thank you Bev.  And
I'm very glad that Dale is chiming in with similar problems her family had
to deal with when her husband was taking chemo and radiation the last couple
of years.  It helps to know that other people had problems and bad
reactions, and still made it through the treatments to remission, and that
you are not a freak and you are not doomed because this is happening.  That
knowledge would surely help me to hold on and keep going and believing, and
I bet it helps Debbie and Wayne, too.  So Thank You Beverly, and Thank You
Dale, for caring and sharing.  Please keep it up.  And tell Debbie we are
all sending her big slurpy soft snooter kissies and lots of love.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net