[Dailydrool] Speaking of da beagles.....anybody need beagle pillows?

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Sep 18 06:23:13 PDT 2013

The fawtunes of basset crap have shined on the she slave. She was afforded the appawtunity to get some super pillows because the nice lady who makes them is retiring. (Yes, Doug, like your pillow from Mishgun) There were a number of basset pillows that she is buying a handful and has made sure that two rescues got to order the rest......

...but there are beagle pillows. Not a lot. Some about 12 inches, some about 9. The lady manages to stitch stock images of the doggies so they puff out. Kinda three dimensional. Then puts lovely ruffles all around the edge of the pillow. I have pictures of bassets, but not the beagle pillows. Just wondering if beagle lovers would be interested in buying them.....the profits would go to Pawtunia and Rusty's Mishgun Pledges next year.

Paw me a note if you are interested.......I don't have them yet. Not ordering beagles unless folks want them. Probably $25 for the larger ones. $15 for the small, plus shipping. Have to know by tomorrow because the lady is doing a last show and will take the beagle pillows with her. Other breeds? I can ask.

dawnslave
bassetslave at comcast.net