[Dailydrool] Drool for all

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:59:09 PDT 2013

Life has been so busy lately that I have been remiss in posting on the Drool for those sick, hurt, or grieving, both 2 and 4 legged. Just because I have not posted, does not mean that I did not shed tears at the sadness and smile at the joy. I have kept all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I love our Drool family and I will be a part of it as long as I live. Thank you to all those who keep it going.
The Basset Boyz Division of the Thundering Herd are sending oceans of drool to Debbie Winchester, beloved food slave of da Brudders and Sisters of da Beach Gang. We love you Debbie and are here for you whenever you need us and for whatever you need. I felt so honored when you posted the Bridge arrival of our beloved Buttercup (gurlfurend of Conley, his liddel flour) and her Dachshund sister Ginger, and the one when our beloved Tinkerbelle (known to all as Tinkerbewwe ob Dog Woods Farm, gurlfurend to Ben the Son Dog Nali) went to the Bridge. And again when we had to send our precious Molly to the Bridge. We all know those are extremely difficult times for us all. Your posts made a hard time a little easier. I could just picture your descriptions. Thank you also to every one of you that post, lurk or in any other way participate in the Daily Drool. We are one big family, and I love you all. Oceans of drool are going to all those in need. Bev, thank you for keeping us updated on Debbie. It is much easier for her to give one person updates, and you are great at keeping us informed.
What a wonderful Drool family we have!

Brenda and the Basset Boyz Division of the Thundering Herd