[Dailydrool] Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue Howliday Party

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Sep 18 13:32:48 PDT 2013

Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue will be having their annual Howliday Party on December 7, 2013 from two to six in the afternoon at the Wescosville Social Hall at 958 Brookside Rd., Wescosville, PA.

Along with the awesome Howliday Raffle, there will be the International Pot-Luck Buffet (bring your favorite dish), the Santa Paws gift exchange for the hounds, Photos with Santa, and great basset merchandise at our store. Donate to the kenneled hounds and decorate our Tree of Life with our "Be a Basset Angel" ornaments (we supply the ornaments, suitable for slipping some spare cash into). And buy raffle tickets to win a gift certificate for a Sir Bentley Art figurine, which will entitle you to have a clay figurine made of your favorite hound.

Preregistration at tsbr_allen at yahoo.com will be appreciated.

Make some memories this season and help the hounds at the same time.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who is in charge of the party this year