[Dailydrool] Conflict at our house

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:49:00 PDT 2013

Dats not wat Gracie said, Boomer, and ifin yuse does what she did dun, your
gonna get in so much twouble!!

But, but, but Babers, did you see what Gracie said? She said dat she chewed
up a paw of shoes and didn't get in twouble fur it. Wow!! So, dat means dat
eberytime sumwun here gets mad, I can go chew somfin up!! what'd you say?
quit tawkin bout my but!

I wasn't tawkin bout your but..well, I kinda was, cause da next time you
chew up anything that is DDOD's your but is gonna be warmed, a bunch!! you
furgot how upset DDOD got wen yuse chewed up his DVD of RUSH. That was wun
ob DDOD's faborites. Yuse better not wisten to what you fink you heared
Gwacie mean

wait, dat splains it Boomer, youse neber listen. like all da times dat yuse
hears DDOS say to you "Get in here, knothead!! Did yuse furget yuse
name??!!??"

My Bwudder....good gweif!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604