[Dailydrool] Hello from the farm

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 09:06:11 PDT 2013

Hello droolers. Sorry that Colt, Ruger & I have been absent from the drool here for the last few weeks.  There is always things to do now that we are at the farm. We do check the DD for updates on Debbie (thanks Bev) and the boyz are still sending tons of drool to her.  We still are not "farming" yet...but hopefully this spring we will get the chickens, cows and get the garden out. This summer was spent just trying to get the house and property set-up. We still have some work to do with all of it. Things have not progressed as we had hoped.  Just to get good workers around here takes a bit of time as they are extremely busy, and they have to cover such a vast area. I finally got the fence guy to come out and give me an estimate on the boyz potty area. It will be about a 20 x 30ft fenced area that they will be able to access without being on a leash and when we have to be away from the house for extended periods of time.  (We don't have Auntie Val anymore to come let them out).  So the fence is ordered probably be another week or two before we can get it installed.   However the boyz and I will still take 2 or 3 trips around the yard daily so they can get their sniff on...they have become tracking addicts! I don't know what they are tracking but it must be something really good because they are hard to pull off track when you decide it is time to go back to the house...and they are not done sniffing trail.  lol
The boyz seem to really like the farm.  Lots of scents to sniff, 2 big picture windows (floor to ceiling) to be able to look out of from almost anywhere in the living room or the mommas bedroom and a sun room to hang out in on the cool days to kinda of be outside especially when I have all of the windows opened up to let the cool breeze blow in.  Plus there seems to be more visitors to the farm then there was at the beach house.
My parents come to visit 2 or 3 times a week plus the rest of the family comes by occasionally.

Love and drool to all,
Michele, Colt & Ruger at Howling Hound Acres
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...