[Dailydrool] Part 7-I heard you like the wild ones...

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Sep 20 06:17:13 PDT 2013

It's me Huggie Bear. Over the years I have perfected the great escape although none quite as dramatic as when I was brought home by policemen. A few years ago I kept poking my nose over and over at the vinyl front gate until I broke the attachment holding the slat. Slaves were baffled about how I was getting out until they saw me push through one day. Drat! Now a bungee cord holds it together so I can't get out. I do think my funniest escape was last year after Miss Sandy Storm visited. The slaves were out in the back yard looking at all the roof shingles on the ground when all of a sudden the blondeslave saw me go under the overhang at the back of the house and straight through to the front side yard and disappear out of sight. The lattice separating the side of the overhang and the unfenced side yard had been pulled off during the storm. She yells for the dadslave and he takes off for the gate. The blondeslave heads for the front door picking up a leash as she goes. She comes out the front door and hears the dadslave loudly yelling my name. Just as she is about to round the corner of the house a voice is heard from the neighbors' yard, "She's right behind you." Hee, Hee...the one place the dadslave didn't think to look. He turned around and there I was, huge grin on my face, ah, what a trickster. Bummer-they put the lattice back and barricaded me in the back yard again.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121