[Dailydrool] Brown Truk (not juss for Houndies no more)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 03:41:31 PDT 2013

Yestiddy da Bleke dogs brain done fall outta dat liddel pointy hed an he
liff he leg inna hawse.

So den whut he does? He runs rite to MomPerson an all hoppy an pawy an
prakictally screemin OH NO SUMTFIN WRONG!!

He do dis. I see da seeds ob Mr.Cooper Sir in dis won he gotta tell she
ebberfing. He eet paper towls he go dancy till she look. So dere he be
hoppin aroun till she get up an go look an if he da kept he mouff shut it
wooda bin anodder hour befour she found it. Dat anodder fing he do it rite
in plain site not hidin it like ....ahhh nebbermine.

Whut she do?  NUFFIN!! She not eben yelling at he. She juss cleen it up.
Humf I says Humf. Bin me Id still be in jail.
Where's breakfass??

Love and drool to dem whut needs it
Conley of Conley, Llewis, Nigel an  an an an Doc