[Dailydrool] JP, Debbie and the DD calendar, and Morse

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 20:28:21 PDT 2013

JP lost 5 lbs first week since his disease was related to obesity.  I feel like such a crappy Mom to let him get to this stage, but before I beat myself up publicly, I will say that our family journey has been complicated and confused, and that part has not stopped, but finally, I am able to do something for JP.  He is doing so much better, and I am grateful for my Vet who consults another Vet who rooted out the problem and it is in correction.
Dear Debbie, I pray for you every day, and having gone through parallel with my sister's journey with cancer, I pretty much know what is going on.I hope you think about "juicing" for nutrients, if you haven't done it yet.  It helped my sister a lot, and in fact, I just bought a juicer for myself to help me with my attempted weight loss.
 My scale is nuts, one day up 5 lbs, next day down 7 lbs..., but I am in the station of life that I wish to be more vegetarian than not, more fruit and vegs, juices and smoothies, a Joe Cross reboot.  I think there is something to this.
I know Laura, who is in charge of the calendar is super busy, just wondering when the time is to order.  I did my photo, etc., but I am not sure if it is ok to purchase calendars yet?
Morse, I think about you every day, and while I have been overwhelmed with family and hound issues, please know we always have drool for you.  I hope you find a miracle, just like my JP did.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jax