[Dailydrool] 9/19 Calender girl

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 18:47:42 PDT 2013

My sweet Millie is on today's DD calendar.  It's been almost two years since she developed glaucoma and we had to have her eye removed, but it hasn't stopped her a bit.  In fact, I think she has perked up since we had her eye removed.  I'm guessing it was painful for longer than she ever let on, but once it was removed, she was so much happier.  I faithfully put her drops in her remaining eye twice a day, and (paws crossed), she hasn't had the pressure spike in it yet.  I am so amazed at how these houndies bounce back from adversity.  I only wish I was so resilient.
Drool to all in need.

Karen and Millie, Elwood, Beatrix & Gumbo
PLEASE DON'T BREED OR BUY WHILE IN SHELTERS THEY DIE