[Dailydrool] Rocky and Maddie

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 12:36:48 PDT 2013

I pretty much agree with everyone else so far.  Maddie is really stressed
right now.  Yes, I know that Rocky is too.  He definitely doesn't need the
grief right now.

Make sure nothing is wrong with Maddie at the vet's.  Use baby gates and
crates to keep Rocky and you safe.

Might need to consult a behavorist if this continues.

I do not recommend a muzzle.  I think it will freak out Maddie and put more
stress on her.  This in turn can make her more aggressive.  Plus, she can
find other ways to hurt Rocky if she puts her mind to it.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess...and they
all know what baby gates and crates are as well. (Mom used to work in a hog
barn and they had sorting boards...she uses the baby gate like one when she
has too!  She saved me from being eaten by Blitzen ATB when she went nutzo
with her brain tumor!  Beauford)