[Dailydrool] Please vote for LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 20 09:47:03 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu,

I had a look in the Senior Hounds Abound calendar contest and I am in 17th place.  With 191 votes.  Thank you to all the droolers who voted for me.  I really, really want to be a pin up girl.  I have had some hard times, there are other pictures I could show you, I am very proud to be a pretty girl these days and part of a family .... just like all the hounds at senior hounds abound.  So if you have any cookie money would you please go to this link and vote for me, LuLu:

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1326

Thank you very much for helping needy hounds.  And helping me be a pin up girl.

Love,
LuLu