[Dailydrool] Why is it....

Gina thotsrthings at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 10:39:34 PDT 2013

...as soon as I finish scooping the yard, all four hounds rush out the doggy door to make a "deposit", then one of them steps on a fresh "deposit" with his/her ginormous foot, then tracks it in all over the just mopped floor and smears the rest of it on the clean couch cover as he/she settles in for a nap while I'm cleaning up the disgusting mess!?!

Hugs and drool to all houndie and humans needing and wanting hugs and drool.

Gina,
Franklin, Inspector Ridley, Peaches, and Eleanor the bloodhound

Sent from my iPhone