[Dailydrool] Fw: Attention! Bassetfest Important Info

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Fri Sep 20 17:09:42 PDT 2013

From: cathy.rice1
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 5:45 PM
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Subject: Attention! Bassetfest Important Info

URGENT!!! BASSETFEST UPDATE 9/11/13. NO DOGS ALLOWED
We are still having Bassetfest on 9/21/13 @ 6757 Thomas Rd., Radnor, Ohio (The home of Jack and Sandi Fryman). Time is 12-4 for Humans only.
We will still have food for the humans, games, 50/50, a silent auction (new this year), raffle tickets for wonderful gift baskets, a live auction & Donetta the Pet Communicator will do readings of your fur kids from photos (not cell phones but real photos).  Unfortunately we can not have the hounds attend this year because of the unknown virus in Ohio. We cannot jeopardize any hound getting this. We feel we can all have a great time because of our love and devotion to our hounds and to OBHR. We continue to save hounds because of all of the support from all of you. This is our largest fundraiser of the year so it’s important to hold this event. Please share this information with anyone and everyone you think may be planning to attend. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We know that it’s been confusing but the bottom line is we can’t risk anyone’s hounds getting this terrible virus. If anyone plans to attend to support OBHR please feel free to bring a photo of your hound(s) so that they can all be there in spirit. Thanks to everyone for your understanding and continued support.

Cathy, momslave to Kuder, foster Margie, GSD Leah, Grace ATB, Emily ATB, Dozer ATB, Emmylou ATB, Nathan ATB, Beau ATB, Barry ATB, Daphne ATB
Ohio Basset Hound Rescue

-----
No virus found in this message.