[Dailydrool] PLEASE DON'T FORGET...

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon Sep 23 12:19:28 PDT 2013

TO VOTE FOR HUGGIE BEAR!! Huggie Bear will be shamelessly buying your votes in exchange for Woofle tickets now through 9/29 at midnight. Wouldn't you like to help a very naughty little red and white hound fulfill her dream of helping Auntie Wen and the Bounders AND get her "Bite Me" picture in the Senior Hounds Abound 2014 calendar? Well, actually she's more apricot and white or possibly even white and apricot at this point-this campaign has taken its toll on this 11 year old hound who had back issues a couple of years ago and who lost her sister and BFF in February...SOB... I'm sorry, I need a moment to collect myself. Please won't you help us reach our goal?(cue violins please). It would break Huggie Bear's heart to not raise enough moolah for the Bounders so that they might enjoy more cookies and well, get her picture in the calendar.

A gentle reminder to those of you voting by check. All checks must be in Auntie Wen's possession by 9/30 or your votes will not be counted. This has been a basset hound public service announcement.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121