[Dailydrool] Vegetarian basset hound

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Mon Sep 23 16:48:41 PDT 2013

Though our Holly is not completely vegetarian (she can eat fish), she certainly loves her fruits and veggies. I currently have to keep her away from my tomato plants, and she has taught the other hounds how wonderful they are. I am sorry I didn't fence in the plants earlier this year.

Holly positively adores bananas and has recently added apples to her favorites. Most veggies, including broccoli, are on her good-to-eat list. She loves to hang out in the kitchen, where she can snag a few without having try too hard. I haven't found anything she doesn't like, but I have yet to really test those waters.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets