[Dailydrool] beautiful morning

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:32:44 PDT 2013

It is rare of late that I can celebrate joy, but I hope this morning will be an example of perhaps things that may come.  I did first outs around 4 am, and most of the herd obliged, less,  JP, but I was glad he wanted to sleep in because of his special needs.
When we got back to bed,  dogs here and there, but Pierre Jr., cuddled next to me, belly up, tail a flapping.  In a short while Nikki joined him.  He was facing north, she was facing south, I was facing east, and I don't know what that means cosmically, but we had a fantastic belly rub fest.
JP and all the herd are doing, knock on wood, just fine.
Healing drool all over,
Jackie