[Dailydrool] APHIS bill

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:18:59 PDT 2013

I wondered if people were aware of the pending APHIS bill which will not
only limit the number of dogs a breeder may keep and require many to buy
licenses-- while excluding pet stores from scrutiny and pave the way for
the PUPS bill which would effectively stop probably 98% of "Hobby
breeding"-- that is, purebred dog breeding.
I know some of you think breeders are the scum of the earth but if you
eliminate breeders you will also eliminate the stocks for ALL dogs and
cats. There will be none. This exempts pet stores, who will continue to
support and encourage puppy mills.
If you want to know specifics please google Aphis 2011-2003 and read it.
These bills are sponsored by HSUS which is supported by and supports PETA.

MomPerson to Llewis, Nigel, Conley and Doc who would not be alive if that
bill had gone into effect.